New Trivia of the Week Contest!
The winner of last week’s trivia contest was Lloyd Thomas and he will receive 25% off his next ASU Law CLE seminar. The answer to last week’s trivia question is: Winnie Ruth Judd killed two friends and shipped them to Los Angeles.
This week’s Twitter Trivia Contest
Q: I was the only person to serve both as Chief Justice and as President, who am I?
If you know the answer…
Tweet us @ASULawCLE and all correct answers receive 25% off their next CLE.
Why Choose ASU Law CLE?
- All net proceeds from our CLE seminars goes towards student scholarships at the College of Law
- Did you know that average law school debt for 2012-2013 is roughly $103,436?
- You can make a difference in someone’s life without having to do anything other than fulfill your yearly CLE requirements
- ASU Law CLE tuition rates are lower than the average CLE provider with full day programs under $200 and half day programs under$100
- You can fulfill your yearly requirements for as low as $21
- ASU Law Alumni and students receive a significant discount
- We offer discount and rewards programs that help you get your credits for a more reduced rate
Ease and Convenience
- We offer a wide variety of programs in different formats and delivery methods so you can watch in the comfort of your office or home
- We offer recorded on demand seminars for interactive credit so you can watch anytime, anywhere
- We offer the excellence of our faculty and legal professionals to not only students, but now to practicing attorneys
- Unique and engaging programs with a premiere faculty
Follow us on…
If you have been watching, over the last week our thermometer chart has grown thanks to our registrants. Please continue to register for programs so we can continue to help struggling students.
If you have ideas for programs or topics that you feel are needed, please let me know by contacting me at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the ASU Law CLE Poll of the Week
Tell Us What you Think