Robert Musante’s Nationally Acclaimed Live Webinars
Great Adverse Depositions: Principles and Principal Techniques
Wednesday, April 15th & Thursday April 16th
7:00am – 10:45am
Wednesday, April 29th & Thursday, April 30th
7:00am – 10:45am
Click here for more information
Brian Baird’s Communication Essentials and Ethical Practice
Mastering Your Work, Your Organization and Your Life
Brian Baird shares a lifetime of concentrated study and practice application of successful communication techniques which have served him in the halls of Congress, in engaged boardrooms and before entertained and appreciative audiences across the country.
Friday, May 1st
Stephen D. Easton’s Revisiting Younger’s 10 Commandments
An Update of Irving Younger’s Classic Rules for Cross Examination
Irving Younger’s seminars electrified, entertained and energized an entire generation of America’s advocates. Professor Stephen Easton introduces a new generation to Younger’s landmark work with this practical, practice-driven program.
Friday, May 29th
Why Choose ASU Law CLE?
- All net proceeds from our CLE seminars goes towards student scholarships at the College of Law
- Did you know that average law school debt for 2012-2013 is roughly $103,436?
- You can make a difference in someone’s life without having to do anything other than fulfill your yearly CLE requirements
- ASU Law CLE tuition rates are lower than the average CLE provider with full day programs under $200 and half day programs under$100
- You can fulfill your yearly requirements for as low as $21
- ASU Law Alumni and students receive a significant discount
- We offer discount and rewards programs that help you get your credits for a more reduced rate
Ease and Convenience
- We offer a wide variety of programs in different formats and delivery methods so you can watch in the comfort of your office or home
- We offer recorded on demand seminars for interactive credit so you can watch anytime, anywhere
- We offer the excellence of our faculty and legal professionals to not only students, but now to practicing attorneys
- Unique and engaging programs with a premiere faculty
Follow us on…
If you have been watching, over the last week our thermometer chart has grown thanks to our registrants. Please continue to register for programs so we can continue to help struggling students.
If you have ideas for programs or topics that you feel are needed, please let me know by contacting me at Sandra.email@example.com
Check out the ASU Law CLE Poll of the Week
Tell Us What you Think